10 important facts about the DigiGirls training program
Here are 10 important facts about the DigiGirls training program. Applications are still open so if you are yet to apply, make sure you do so before the deadline.
01. DigiGirls is a free digital skills training program funded by the UK Government’s Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office.
02. It is open for women and ladies aged 15-40 and resident in Nigeria.
03. The DigiGirls program runs nationwide. Ladies from all over the country can apply.
04. The program employs a Hybrid training method, with trainees in Lagos and Kaduna learning physically and trainees in other states learning virtually.
05. Trainees have the opportunity to choose one of the following 5 Intermediate digital skills; Data Analysis, Digital Marketing, E- commerce, Graphics Design, UI/UX Design.
06. During the course of the training, there will be Mentorship sessions with leading women in tech.
07. Upon completion of the training, there are opportunities for job placement and internships.
08. Beneficiaries take part in a CV writing and Linkedin master classes hosted by seasoned HR industry leaders and designed to boost professional visibility.
09. Trainees will get Softskills and Cyberawareness training, helping them with self development and equipping them with the skills necessary to protect themselves online and in the digital space respectively.
10. Certification upon training completion.
Are you interested in learning any of the above? Are you a female resident in Nigeria and between 15-40yrs old? Apply now to Cohort 3 of the DigiGirls Training Program. Click to apply bit.ly/DigiGirlsCohor
Deadline: June 25th, 2023