100 Champs Rwanda Program 2023
The 100 Champs Rwanda Program will target youth of age between 18-35 years old, who lives in Rwanda, and who have business ideas or running a micro and small-scale business and are looking for the resources, mentorship, and peer-to-peer learning opportunities to launch or scale their innovative businesses.
The ideal candidates will go through a practical entrepreneurship and leadership training for the period of 3 months or 12 weeks in online sessions.
100 Champs for is organized by the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Mille Collines, across Rwanda, which is a youth-led organization (in more than 100 countries) that provides development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change through Individual development, Community development, Entrepreneurship and International Collaboration.
What to expect:
- 3-month practical hands-on entrepreneurship and leadership training.
- Personalized mentorship and coaching.
- Community of other entrepreneurial changemakers.
- Potential start-up funding, based on performance.
Here are the eligibility criteria, you:
- Must be between the age of 18-35.
- Must have at least 1 team member to enter the program.
- Living in Rwanda.
- Already have a micro-scale business or a business idea, that can be started in 3 months.
- Have at least 4 – 5 hours per week to commit to attending online training and working on your project
- Have access to phone and laptop that can access online meetings.
Based on your team’s commitment and performance during the training, you may have access to a repayable (4 – 6 months) zero-interest loan.
- Application open: Friday, 25th August, 2023
- Application close: Friday, 8th September, 2023