Aberdeen Blackboard Portal
The Aberdeen Blackboard Portal provides secure access to the online learning management system of the university. The gateway is safe, private, and simple to use.
Aberdeen Blackboard Learn
Blackboard Learn is the online platform and learning management system used by the University of Aberdeen. Blackboard Learn allows educators to create online course sites that are highly optimized for online learning and fully connected with Rasmussen’s enrollment and communication systems. Online students can simply locate their orientation, course information, and more resources here.
Advantages of Blackboard Learn
Both students and faculty members can benefit from using Blackboard. The platform organizes content for students in a central area, making it convenient for students and faculty members to access.
Students can use Blackboard to submit assignments electronically and work with a variety of built-in Web-based tools such as e-portfolios, wikis, and blogs. Students can also analyze their classmates and self-assess if projects are built for such evaluation.
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
How to Get to the Aberdeen Blackboard Login Page
Follow the steps given here to access the Aberdeen Blackboard Learn login page.
- To locate your online course(s) please Log in to Blackboard: https://abdn.blackboard.com/
- Use your username and password to log in
- Click on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen to view all of your classes
- Click on the course link that appears under ‘My Courses’
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen
- Start by reviewing the syllabus and then continue by clicking on the course content