Deadline: 11th July 2023
Absa Bank Ghana Learning & Development Partner Position
Applications are now open for the Absa Bank Ghana Learning & Development Partner Position. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply before the deadline.
To deliver and implement Critical and Scarce skills (technical and soft) training and development processes that will affect return on investment (ROI) through improved individual and business performance. The role-holder will be required to provide focus on people development through delivery of robust and world class development. The role holder will act as learning and development consultant to business functions and deliver key business development programmes.
Accountability: PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT 50%
- Aggregate and analyse the development needs of our people arising from both change and business as usual activity, advising on recommended approach/actions
- Source all training needs from all functions and manage interface with HR and external Development Partners.
- Drive effective delivery of Demand Plan using cost effective methodologies, taking potential, cultural, educational, and technological issues into account and substantiate, to meet defined performance outcomes
- Establish monitoring and evaluation including ROI of all training activities within Absa Ghana to ensure improved performance and return on investment for the business
- Facilitate, co-ordinate and deliver training programmes.
- Work with External Partners to upskill and coach team leaders in people development skills/knowledge/initiatives.
- Pursue your own development to increase personal effectiveness acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
- Develop and implement strategic learning and development initiatives across the business based on Demand Plan
Accountability: Relationship management (35%)
- Act as learning and Development consultant to Key stakeholders in identifying and implementing learning and development initiatives.
- Create strong visibility of learning and development initiatives, programmes, and sessions across the bank
- Ensure Absa Ghana Centres are set-up & displayed in accordance with the standards set out.
- Create bespoke learning programmes with functional experts and provide implementation and programme update
- Establish and leverage relationships with third party Development partners
- Create a Learning and Development team of volunteer trainers within each Business Unit to deliver agreed development interventions to specified quality and cost standards
- Share best practice with Business Partners on people related area of expertise and local development and initiatives.
Accountability: ADMINISTRATION OF LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES 15%
- Ensure all Learning Administrative actions and initiatives are fully implemented, recorded, and evaluated.
- Implement an effective pre and post assessment and evaluation for all learning and development sessions and programmes.
- Implement improved and effective records management within Learning and Development
- Support rest of team on L&D administration improvement
- Keep track of L&D expenditure ensuring reconciliation of L&D accounts
- Support colleagues to make effective use of our learning platforms, resources, and offerings
- Maintain up to date inventory of programmes, trainings and courses on all platform and provide learning updates to business partners.
Higher Diplomas: Education, Training and Development (Required)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply