AMSOL Learnership Opportunities 2023 for South Africans
AMSOL is a specialist solutions provider and partner to clients who operate in marine environments. As a market leader, AMSOL is the only marine solutions provider in the region that is employee and management owned and is a catalyst for economic empowerment and shared value creation.
Why not join the AMSOL Learnership team?
We’re looking for suitable candidates who live in the Richtersveld or Nama Khoi Municipalities in the Norther Cape or in Mossel Bay in the Western Cape for learnership positions in support of local AMSOL operations.
Key Performance Areas:
- Training under supervision to perform tasks onboard vessels both alongside and whilst at sea.
- Completion of all statutory training and the On Board Training Record Book during the duration of the Learnership, which will lead to an entry-level seagoing Certificate of Proficiency.
- Adherence to all Safety requirements.
Qualifying candidates for the AMSOL Learnership Opportunities 2023 for South Africans will be:
- Between 18 and 25 years old.
- Resident in the Richtersveld or Nama Khoi Municipal Areas in the Northern Cape or in the Mossel Bay Municipal Area in the Western Cape.
- In possession of a South African Identity document.
- Compliant with strict SHEQ standards and AMSOL’s Drug & Alcohol policy.
- Able to follow instructions and procedures.
- A team player with a professional work ethic.
Qualifying candidates should submit the following documents by the deadline:
- Grade 12 Matric certificate or highest educational qualification.
- Proof of residence in any of the above municipal areas (Utility Bill or Letter from Ward Committee or Councillor).
- A comprehensive CV.
- A motivation letter outlining why they are the ideal candidate and provide specific reasons
- why they want to work in the Deck or Engine Department onboard a ship.
How to Apply – AMSOL Learnership Opportunities 2023 for South Africans
Qualifying candidates are requested to submit all listed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 13 October 2023.
This appointment will be made in line with AMSOL’S Employment Equity Plan
If you do not hear from us within weeks of the date of closing, please consider your application unsuccess.
Due to the volume of employment enquires received, AMSOL is unable to respond to individual emails