Baker Hughes Field Engineering (Nigeria) Internship 2024
The Baker Hughes Field Engineering (Nigeria) Internship 2024 is designed to enable students pursuing a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or recent graduates to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of ground-breaking technology.
Energy is one of the most critical issues the world faces and at Baker Hughes we are tackling energy transition head on with all the drive, innovation and technology we are known for. As we shape the future of the energy industry, we believe unique ideas and perspective fuel innovation and our differences make us stronger. The development of energy technology is of utmost importance for a cleaner, greener future. We offer rewarding and exciting internships for students with talent, ambition, and team spirit to help us realize our purpose.
Benefits – Baker Hughes Field Engineering (Nigeria) Internship 2024
You’ll participate in focused training, and team meetings, work on projects, and present your results. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure you have a valuable learning experience. You can expect to receive coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your technical and interpersonal skills.
You will also have the opportunity to become familiar with the Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes. As well as our strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
As a Field Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Collaborating alongside experienced engineers to assist in various field operations, such as drilling, well testing, or equipment maintenance.
- Collecting data from field activities and assist in analyzing it to identify trends or issues and troubleshooting through problem-solving tasks related to field operations and equipment.
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Keeping detailed records and documentation of field activities, equipment inspections, and safety measures is essential for compliance and future reference.
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained.
Eligibility – Baker Hughes Field Engineering (Nigeria) Internship 2024
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Bachelors’ or Masters’ level degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics, other STEM-related program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Deadline Date: Not Specified