Bakery Learnership Programme (12 Months) at Pick n Pay
Determined, motivated, and driven people who want to apply for the Bakery Learnership Programme (12 Months) at Pick n Pay employment in the retail sector will find interesting opportunities at Pick n Pay.
Exceptional Learners who are eager to learn from Pick n Pay’s highly qualified and experienced team of professionals and who share their company’s values.
Candidates must exhibit professional ideals and attitudes as well as the capacity to integrate technical know-how and business acumen with each step of the value creation process. The Pick n Pay Learnership program is one approach to find and develop our future leaders. Our development chances will also make sure you obtain the professional and personal experience necessary to advance your career and realize your full potential by enabling you to gain some valuable experience across a variety of fields.
- Available to complete an 12 month Bakery Learnership
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate – attached to the application
- Certified copy of ID – attached to the application
Duties & Responsibilities
- Candidates need to demonstrate professional values and attitudes;
- The ability to integrate acumen and technical competence with each area of the value creation process.
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements
- Short-listed applicants may be subjected to relevant assessments
CLOSING DATE: 31 OCTOBER 2023
- Job Title Unemployed – Bakery Learnership Programme (12 Months)
- Job Type Classification Learnership
- Division / Region Hypermarket
- Department Operations
- Location – Various
- Location – Country South Africa