Bank of Namibia Undergraduates & Postgraduates Bursary Scheme 2024
The Bank of Namibia is proud to avail bursaries to Namibians who intend to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies in the following fields at any recognized university in Namibia and the SADC region:
Bank of Namibia Undergraduates Bursary Scheme 2024:
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Cyber Security/ Artificial Intelligence/ Data Science)
- Bachelor of Economics (Econometrics / Statistics / Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Finance/Quantitative Finance / Financial Technology
- Bachelor of Accounting / CA
- Bachelor of Investment Management
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Education (Mathematics/Sciences)
Who is eligible to apply?
Students complying with the following criteria may apply:
- Namibian Citizenship
- Provisional acceptance at a recognized tertiary institution as first year student in 2024, supported by the 2022/23 grade 12 or AS Level examination results.
- Excellent academic performance
Bank of Namibia Postgraduates Bursary Scheme 2024:
- Master of Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Robotics
- Master of Data Science / Data Engineering
- Master of Economics (Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Modeling)
- Master of Science or Law in Oil & Gas / Renewable Energy
Who is eligible to apply?
Persons who are interested in seizing this opportunity are required to meet the following criteria:
- A Namibian citizen;
- Provisional acceptance at a recognized tertiary institution, supported by a certified copy of a relevant undergraduate degree and an academic record.
- Excellent academic performance.
Required Supporting Documents:
Applicants are required to submit the following:
- A comprehensive CV, motivation letter and certified copies of qualifications obtained, identification document(s) and study transcripts.
- Proof of provisional acceptance at a reputable university.
- A provisional study programme, course outline and dissertation theme.
- A timeframe of your study.
The sponsorship amongst others can include cost of registration, tuition, accommodation, books, travel and living related cost for the duration of studies. Successful candidates will be required to enter into a contract with the Bank of Namibia before commencement of studies.
Please note that the award of a bursary for those currently in Grade 12 and/or AS Level will depend on final examination results.
How to Apply for the Bank of Namibia Undergraduates & Postgraduates Bursary Scheme 2024:
Applicants should apply through the online undergraduate /postgraduate bursary portal links on the Bank of Namibia’s website (https://www.bon.com.na/Knowledgehub.aspx). All relevant documents such as CV and certified copies of the latest examination results and completed qualifications must be attached where applicable.
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
Complete and submit your application before the closing date to be eligible for consideration. The bursary will be offered at the sole discretion of Bank of Namibia, whose decision is final.
For inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact Ms. Leena Elago: +264-61-2835034