BIUST Botswana Postgraduate Applications 2023-24
BIUST Botswana Postgraduate Applications 2023-24 is now open. The Botswana International University of Science and Technology (BIUST) invites eligible applicants to submit their applications for the following:
1. Master of Science (MSc)
2. Master of Engineering (MEng)
3. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programmes
Faculty of Engineering & Technology (MEng or PhD)
1. Geological Engineering
2. Mining Engineering
Faculty of Sciences (MSc or PhD)
1. Environmental Sciences
2. Forensic Science
3. Geological Sciences
5. Pure & Applied Mathematics
- The entry requirements below shall apply to MSC by Coursework and Research, Master’s by Research and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees.
- For MSc by Coursework and Research A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class lower division (2ii) BIUST award classification.
- For Masters by Research (MSc/MEng) A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (21) award classification or equivalent or A BIUST CGPA of 3.5.
- Applicants who do not meet the above requirements with a minimum of two (2) years of research or relevant work experience may be considered for admission.
- For PhD Programmes- Holders of a relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply.
- The application link can be accessed through: https://custom.biust.ac.bw/onlineapplication
- A non-refundable application fee of P200 for local and SADC countries, P400 application fee for countries outside SADC.