BNG Trading Papua New Guinea: Job Vacancy 2023
The BNG Trading Company Limited is the oldest and largest independent food importer & distributor in PNG; is seeking a detail-oriented and experienced Accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within a trading, manufacturing or logistics industry. The ideal candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Responsible on the accurate, regular and timely submission of account analysis, journal entries, and recommend necessary adjustments affecting the administrative and general accounting concerns.
- Plan, review and administer companywide accounting systems and procedures.
- Analyze financial information and provide feedback for effective decision making of information users.
- Assist on financial planning and risks management;
- Provide management with reliable and timely reports;
- Ensure quality of accounting standards and procedures are always maintained.
- Review current financial status; prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports and substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
Key Requirements/Qualifications: BNG Trading Papua New Guinea: Job Vacancy 2023
- Degree in Accounting; must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Proven experience as an Accountant, minimum 5 years in a trading manufacturing or logistics company
- Excellent accounting software user; strong IT and administration skills.
- Sound knowledge of business operation in a commercial environment.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October 2023.
The BNG Trading Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Don’t miss this chance to join our team and grow your career with us.