BVI CIVIL/STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER VACANCIES 2023
BVI Consulting Engineers Northern Cape has a vacancy for a Civil Engineer in their Springbok offices. BVi is a multi-discipline consulting engineering firm which offers professional services to the public and private sector and specialises in: Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, EPCM, Project Management and Town Planning. The BVI Group employs more than 320 employees and was established in 1967.
Candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience will be given preference.
- Form part of a multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Civil Structural Engineer: Design of civil engineering infrastructure (water, sanitation, roads, stormwater, building structures, etc.)
- Overall contract/project management, including interaction with clients, contractors and quality control on site.
- Minimum B-Tech / B Eng. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidate must be Professionally registered with ECSA or must qualify to register with ECSA within the next 6 months
- Minimum five (5) years practical experience in the design of infrastructure and bulk services, contract management, quality monitoring, project management.
- Good communication skills and must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Afrikaans.
- Willing to relocate to Springbok, Northern Cape.
Please include the following with your application to Lihana at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of qualification/s.
- CV with previous/present employer references, including contact details.
- List of required work experience
- Certified copies of Id document and driver’s licence.
Employment will be based on a permanent contract