Change 100 Internship Programme 2024
Applications are now open for the paid Change 100 Internship Programme 2024. Change 100 is Leonard Cheshire’s flagship programme of paid internships, a professional development programme and mentoring.
Alongside your paid internship, Change 100 provides support and guidance in sharing your disability and identifying and requesting workplace adjustments.
It’s also an opportunity to develop a peer network of fellow Change 100 participants, as well as accessing a wide ranging alumni community.
We aim to remove barriers experienced by disabled people in the workplace, to allow you to achieve your potential. We partner with leading employers in the UK who believe disability isn’t a barrier to a brilliant career.
We’re looking for talented students and recent graduates with disabilities and long-term conditions, including physical, visual or hearing impairments, mental health conditions and learning disabilities such as dyslexia and dyspraxia.
If that’s you, join Change 100 and unlock your potential.
Who is eligible – Change 100 Internship Programme 2024
To apply to Change 100, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK for the duration of a work placement.
- Consider yourself to have a disability or long-term condition (as defined by the Equality Act 2010).
- Have recently completed or are in your penultimate or final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Ensure your undergraduate, or postgraduate degree has a completion date between 2021 and 2025.
- Have achieved, or are predicted to achieve a 2:1 or 1st in your undergraduate degree (or have mitigating circumstances you can detail if you have a lower grade).
Who is Change 100 Internship Programme 2024 for?
Change 100 is for talented students and graduates with disabilities or long-term conditions including:
- Neurodivergent conditions such as dyslexia, dyspraxia,
- Mobility impairments.
- Sensory impairments.
- Long-term conditions such as IBS, diabetes, Crohn’s disease,
epilepsy, chronic fatigue.
- Mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, bipolar,
How do I apply?
You will need to complete an online application between 3 October 2023 and 30 November 2023. Alternatively, you can submit your application in writing or as a video, responding to the same questions listed in the application form.