Coastal student portal coastalkzn.co.za
Coastal student portal coastalkzn.co.za is an easy-to-use online portal designed for Coastal TVET College to access online academic facilities e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
Coastal TVET College Student Online Portal is created for students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions. e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Student Result, Online Admission, Online Application, View Admission List, Admission Status, Acceptance Fees, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission etc.
The Coastal TVET College (coastalkzn) Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a Coastal TVET College (coastalkzn) student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
How to Login Coastal student portal coastalkzn.co.za
To access Coastal TVET College – coastalkzn Portal, Here are the steps to follow;
- Access coastalkzn Portal Login via www.coastalkzn.co.za
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap the Login button
You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
Coastal TVET College Student Support Services
Students Support Services is coordinated at all our Campuses by dedicated Student Liaison Officers by the provision of a wide variety of services with an aim of ensuring exciting Campus life as well as enhancing interest and motivation to effective teaching and learning. Some of the activities are:
- Financial Aid to needy and deserving students.
- Career Guidance & Counselling
- Study skills- Study methods-Exam preparation-Time management etc
- Job Hunting Skills- Preparation for the world of work.
- Preparation for further study.
- Information on Wellness/health issues ( HIV & Aids, Drugs etc)
- Entrepreneurship development support- Information and support with information for self-employment.
- Leadership development (SRC)
- Choir & Cultural activities.
- Poetry, Reading Clubs, Debating, Spelling Bee
- Adequately resourced libraries.
- Job Placement
Student Counselling and Guidance
The service is accessible to all students of the college. At all our eight campuses we have dedicated Career Guidance Officers at service. All new students are subjected to a College readiness test which helps you to establish gaps and support necessary for the students to excel in their chosen fields. Careers resources are also available to you. Should you be in need of career counselling, you can make an appointment with your Campus Counsellor.
Personal Counselling is part of the responsibility of the SSS Unit and offered ensuring high level of confidentiality. This assist those who may be facing crisis situations, adjustments or challenges that may affect students’ level of performance. One on one and group interventions are in place in the form of workshops and seminars on some more common areas of concern for students such as anxiety, stress management and time management.
Learning support is available and facilitated by the Counsellors and the Student Liaison Officers in form of study and learning skills for assessments and examination preparation.
- Pre-Registration Counselling & Guidance.
- Administration of Placement Tool.
- Advising on Career Choice.
- Provision of Life skills, Health & Wellness Education.
- Study skills, academic development and support.
- Emotional support.
How to Recover Coastal student portal coastalkzn.co.za Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Explore Coastal student portal coastalkzn.co.za
The Coastal TVET College – coastalkzn Portal has the following features Link
- Online Registration of Course
- Access Student your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your information details
- View student announcements
- Coastal TVET College(coastalkzn) Course Registration;
- Coastal TVET College(coastalkzn) Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your Coastal TVET College(coastalkzn) Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your Coastal TVET College(coastalkzn) transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who can use Coastal student portal coastalkzn.co.za?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students