Deadline: July 13, 2023
Coca Cola Ghana Franchise Strategy Senior Manager, WIMA Job 2023 – Job ID: R-86889
This Coca Cola Ghana Franchise Strategy Senior Manager, WIMA leadership role is responsible for supporting and challenging the Franchise Units in implementing the System’s growth strategy and developing actionable insights at market level.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- What You’ll Do for Us
- Pull relevant data and insights from key insights teams across the OU and beyond to identify granular opportunities and create actionable initiatives at local level.
- Collaborate with Franchise Unit and Commercial & Customer Leadership to adjust execution strategy in the Franchise territory and at the market level.
- Partner with Franchise Unit to lead system end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers at local level.
- Work Focus
- Develop actionable and compelling commercial insights, strategies, and initiatives at the market level.
- Use a fact-based, strategic approach to identify the insights, strategies, and leading-edge solutions to boost local/granular commercial strategy with actionable commercial levers.
- Lead Franchise management routines internally and with the System, working closely with Franchise GMs
- Co-lead end-to-end alignment process with Bottlers around overall strategy and business planning (in coordination with Finance).
- Capture and network best practices, import and export good ideas both locally in the OU and globally.
- Role model the “Leadership in the Network” definition.
- Manage uncertainty and multiple stakeholders.
- Communication Focus
- Multiple top-level interactions and negotiations with senior management team members of the System.
- Strong negotiation, influence, and communication skills to align strategies as well as build value-based relationships through numerous sensitive situations (often directly with Bottlers).
- Write and present effectively; adjust to fit the audience with appropriate and relevant messaging at all levels of the System.
- Comfortable with indirect influencing and indirect managing/coordinating.
- Bachelors degree essential
- Masters or MBA a bonus
Related Work Experience:
- +10 years of Business and/or functional experience in Operation/Strategy/Marketing/Business Development / Consultancy related areas
- Proven leadership trajectory and influencing a senior leadership team
1. Solid business acumen skills: to translate data and insights to help inform key business decisions
2. Strategic thinking: integrate diverse business insights and connecting the dots to develop holistic approach
3. Stakeholder leadership/negotiation: to drive better conversations into practical applications
4. Problem framing and problem-solving: ability to structure and coordinate / lead cross functional complex analysis, initiatives, or efforts
5. Systemic thinking: Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and global capabilities implementation. Being comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to challenge the status quo.
Broad expertise in:
1. Synthesis and storytelling: Communicate, influence and convince stakeholders through a structured, fact base and action oriented storytelling
2. Innovation and taking different approach
3. Adaptability/flexibility: Comfortable with ambiguity
4. Organization and focus: prioritize through a pragmatic fact-based approach, handling trade-offs, balancing immediate and long-term priorities
Relationship Building; Strategic Thinking; Strategic Planning; Tactical Planning; Financial Analytics; Financial Modeling; Presentations; Competitive Analysis; Project Management; Storytelling; Consumer Insights; Microsoft Office; Communication; Stakeholder Management; Risk Mitigation Strategies; Analytics Software; Influence; Syndicated Research; Data Mining; Influencing (Inactive); Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).