CPHIA 2023 CALL FOR SIDE EVENTS IS NOW OPEN
Applications for the CPHIA 2023 CALL FOR SIDE EVENTS IS NOW OPEN. Applications should align to Africa CDC’s vision for a New Public Health Order, covering topics including emergency preparedness and response, research and development, innovation, local manufacturing of health products, universal health coverage, women’s health and leadership, civil society and youth engagement, private sector engagement, partnerships, infectious diseases, and more.
There are a limited number of side events that can be held at the conference venue. We will accommodate as many as possible. Selection of side events will be on a competitive basis..
Side events will be held throughout the day on 27 November, with some additional side events allocated in the morning or evening from 28 to 30 November, on request.
Virtual side event proposals will also be considered. Please indicate on the application form if you wish to host your side event virtually. The virtual side event host will be responsible for all logistics, promotion and attendee management. Virtual side events will be held on 27 November only.
Packages – CPHIA 2023 CALL FOR SIDE EVENTS IS NOW OPEN
The hosting fee for CPHIA 2023 side events is a minimum of USD $2,000. Additional services are available for an added cost and catering can be arranged separately. Please indicate the additional services you require in the side events form.
To help us better meet your needs, please indicate which package you will require for your event and if you require anything more than what is offered below.
Package 1 ($2,000)
- Room with capacity and seating to accommodate anticipated audience size
- Water bottles, pens and notepads for anticipated audience size
- Audio and visual system, including two microphones and access to WIFI
- Technical support, as needed
- Translation services in AU languages
- Registration waiver for one person (main point of contact for the side event)
- Listing of the side event on the CPHIA 2023 website under the official side events program
Package 2 ($4,000)
Includes all services in package 1 plus:
- Recording of the event
- Live streaming of the event
- Virtual participation for guest speakers
- More than two microphones
- Advance promotion of the side event on CPHIA channels, including up to 4 posts across Twitter, IG, and LinkedIn (timeline and content to be arranged in collaboration with conference planning team)
Key Details – CPHIA 2023 CALL FOR SIDE EVENTS IS NOW OPEN
Submission deadline: The deadline for submitting side event proposals is 23:59 hrs CAT/21:59 hrs UTC Friday, 11 August.
Acceptance: Organisers will be notified if their side event is accepted by Friday, 1 September.
Requirements: Applications to host a side event must include the following:
- Proposed side event title.
- Description of the proposed event and how it relates to the Africa CDC’s vision for a New Public Health Order (250 words or less).
- Desired outcomes from the session (100 words or less).
- The number of expected guests.