Department of Health KZN Graduate Internship Programme 2023
The Department of Health KZN offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representatively in all levels of occupational categories of employees in the Department. People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply.
Ref: Internship Programme
Applications are invited from all unemployed graduates with any Diploma or Degree
DISTRICT – Ugu
38. Port Shepstone (20)
39. GJ Crookes (10)
40. St. Andrews (10)
41. Murchison (10)
Number of Posts – 50
REQUIREMENTS:Department of Health KZN Graduate Internship Programme 2023
- Applicants must be from KZN
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work
- Only certificates from tertiary institutions will be accepted (Not letters of completion)
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Z83 forms can be collected at any Government Institution
2. One application per applicant must be submitted to the following address:
Ugu, 41 Bisset Street, Port Shepstone, main entrance is on Nelson Mandela Drive, P/Bag X735, Port Shepstone, 4240 to the attention of Mr S Molefe, contact no. 039 688 3060
3. Attach original certified copies of educational qualifications (certificate), Identity Document updated curriculum vitae.
4. A proof of residence.
5. A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefitted from the internship programme before.
6. If you don’t hear from the Department within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
7. No e-mailed or faxed applications will be accepted
8. Interns will be moved around the province if need arise.
NB: Failure to comply with the above directives will disqualify the candidate
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 25 AUGUST 2023
Enquiries should be directed to:
Ms PF Kunene on:
033 395 3330
033 395 3317
033 395 2934