Department of Health Mpumalanga Province Diploma in Nursing 2024 intake
The Department of Health invites Mpumalanga Province citizens between the ages of 18 and 36 to apply ONLINE to study towards the three year Diploma in Nursing for 2024 intake at the Mpumalanga College of Nursing.
Only applicants with ALL of the following compulsory minimum requirements will be considered.
- A matriculation/senior certificate qualifying for admission for a diploma/degree.
- English at least level 4 (HG D/SG C) or above
- Life Science /Biology/Physiology at least level 4 (HG E/SG D) or above.
- Mathematics at least level 3 or (HG E /SG D) or Maths Literacy at least level 5 or above
- Any one of Physical Science/Agriculture/Geography; passed with at least level 3 (HG E/SG D) or above
- Minimum total Admission Point Score (APS) of the six subjects with highest levels should not be less than 23 (excluding Life Orientation)
- South African citizens who are residents of the Mpumalanga Province (All certificates will be sent for verification)
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement/contract with the Mpumalanga Department of Health.
- To attend lectures for theoretical knowledge and do Work Integrated Learning in health facilities as required by the South African Nursing Council.
If shortlisted the following documents will be required during interview
- Original Matriculation Certificate. All certificates will be sent to UMALUSI for verification
- Copy of Identity document certified within three months of closing date.
- Proof of Residence from the local municipal authority or Tribal Authority.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS – Department of Health Mpumalanga Province Diploma in Nursing 2024 intake
All applications are to be strictly OnLine on the official Mpumalanga Department of Health website.
NOTE: No physical, faxed or e-mailed applications are allowed.
CLOSING DATE: 29 SEPTEMBER 2023
ENQUIRIES: Department of Health Mpumalanga Province Diploma in Nursing 2024 intake
Mr. BS Mhlongo: 013 7961808 from 08H00 to 16H00 on Monday to Friday. Or call 013 766 3018 for technical support (This advert is available on the Mpumalanga Department of Health website http://www.mpuheal.gov.za, click under vacancies)
-Beware of scams and falsified adverts not obtainable in the official website of the Mpumalanga Department Health