Department of Health (Philippines) Job Vacancies 2023
The Department of Health (DOH) is the principal health agency in the Philippines. It is responsible for ensuring access to basic public health services to all Filipinos through the provision of quality health care and regulation of providers of health goods and services.
The Department of Health (Philippines) invites suitable qualified persons to apply for the following vacancies below:
- SENIOR HEALTH PROGRAM OFFICER
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT II
Interested Applicants may send their applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can bring in the following at Bldg. 14, Ground floor, Department of Health, San Lazaro Compound, Rizal Avenue Extension, Sta. Cruz, Manila.
1. Letter of Intent indicating the position title you are applying for (addressed to DR. RAZEL NIKKA M. HAO, MD-MBA MSc, Director IV, Disease Prevention and Control Bureau)
2. Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Personal Data Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
3. Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Work Experience Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
4. Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae
5. One (1) copy of Transcript of Records
6. One (1) copy of Diploma
7. One (1) copy of CSC Eligibility and/or PRC Eligibility including both PRC License and Board Rating (if applicable)
8. Certificate of Trainings
Deadline of Submission will be on October 31, 2023. Please note that we will no longer entertain applicants who have incomplete requirements and will not accept applications after the said deadline.
Mision and Vision
This presents DOH’s vision by 2030 and its mission.
The significant development event or accomplishment of the Department of Health (DOH).
This contains organizational structure of different offices within the Department of Health which describe their administrative and functions structure.
This provides a link to various offices and bureaus in the Central Office, websites of Centers for Health Development, DOH Hospitals, and Attached Agencies.
Directory of Key Officials
This includes contact information of key official of DOH Central Office, CHDs, DOH Hospitals and Attached Agencies.
This presents the budget appropriation of DOH from Calendar Year 1991 to present.
DOH Location Map
A graphical representation showing the location of the Department of Health (DOH).