Deadline: 20th June 2023
DevTrain Volunteers Academy 2023
DevTrain Volunteers Academy is a 3-month FREE weekend training, mentoring, and development programme to support young graduates providing them with leadership skills and knowledge that will enable them to attain leadership positions in the field of social development and governance.
DevTrain with support of FRIENDS OF DEVTRAIN is inviting applications for the DevTrain Volunteers!
Academy capacity development and mentoring programme, which aims to support young people to be equipped with relevant leadership, practical and soft skills that would enable them gain desired jobs and increase productivity. Trainings include accountable leadership, design thinking, project management, report writing, proposal writing, behavior competencies, advocacy and communication, social democracy and civic participation in electoral processes, curriculum vitae development, writing cover letters, building interview skills and mentoring process for career development.
Who is Eligible – DevTrain Volunteers Academy 2023
The programme targets youths who are active or desire a career from all sectors of the society, especially from civil society organizations. These potential candidates would have shown their commitment and passion to representing sustainable development.
- Be creative and willing to become change agents.
- Should not be more than 33 years by the time of application.
NYSC Corp members or completed School.
- Be willing to work a minimum of 10 hours a week within the period of volunteering.
- Be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Take care of their transportation to/fro the training venue.
- Be a resident of Makurdi, Benue State.
- *** Women are strongly encouraged to apply!
How to Apply – DevTrain Volunteers Academy 2023
All applications should:
- Send an up-to-date 2-page Resume in MS – word format, saved in the following format “applicant name”
- Send a ‘’Statement of Interest’’ telling us why you want to Volunteer” (300-500 Words)
All applications must be received by Tuesday, June 20, 2023. Applications received after this date will not be processed.
***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted