Ekurhuleni East eec.edu.za student portal
Ekurhuleni East eec.edu.za student portal is an easy-to-use online portal designed for Ekurhuleni East TVET College to access online academic facilities e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calendar, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
The Ekurhuleni East TVET College Student Online Portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a Ekurhuleni East TVET College (EEC) student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Student Online Portal is created for students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions. e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Check Student Result, Online Admission, Online Application, View Admission List, Admission Status, Acceptance Fees, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission etc.
How to Login Ekurhuleni East eec.edu.za student portal
To access Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Portal, Here are the steps to follow;
- Access EEC Portal Login via https://eec.edu.za
- Enter your Username and Password
- Tap the Login button
You should be redirected to your official portal where you can access all the information you need.
How to Recover Ekurhuleni East eec.edu.za student portal Forgotten Password?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
Explore Ekurhuleni East TVET College Student Online Portal
The Ekurhuleni East TVET College – EEC Portal has the following features Link
- Online Registration of Course
- Access Student your Email
- View your academic records
- Change your information details
- View student announcements
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College(EEC) Course Registration;
- Ekurhuleni East TVET College(EEC) Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your Ekurhuleni East TVET College(EEC) Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your Ekurhuleni East TVET College(EEC) transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
Who can use Ekurhuleni East TVET College Student Online Portal?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students