ELCPNG Papua New Guinea Church Partnership Program (CPP) 2023
The Evangelical Lutheran Church of Papua New Guinea (ELCPNG) Church Partnership Program (CPP) currently requires the service of an Administration and Finance Assistant for its office in Lae, Morobe Province.
The Administration and Finance Assistant is responsible for the provision of administration and logistical support for program management, financial management and procurement for the ELCPNG CPP to contribute to the smooth-running of the ELCPNG CPP office and program, in compliance with the highest standards of accountability and transparency.
The ideal candidate should have:
1. Demonstrated commitment to serve the Church.
2. Diploma in Management Accounting or Tourism & Hospitality.
3. At least one years’ relevant work experience in an administration role.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs, email and internet.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Demonstrated team working skills.
7. Fluent written and spoken English and Tok Pisin.
8. Current Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
Submit your letter of application, CV, and references to the Coordinator, CPP-ELCPNG Office, P.O. Box 80, Lae 411, Morobe Province. The letter of application should specifically address the points regarding the ideal candidate.
Applications can be hand delivered to the ELCPNG CPP Office or the ELCPNG Head Office in Ampo, Lae, or emailed to: email@example.com
Applications close: 20th October 2023.
The salary negotiated will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.