Enterprise Ireland National Graduate Programme 2024-2026
The Enterprise Ireland two-year Dublin-based National Graduate Programme offers graduates an opportunity to support Irish enterprises as part of a professional and dynamic team, contributing to our companies’ successes and therefore supporting sustainable economic growth. The role of a Development Executive gains a clear insight into how Enterprise Ireland operates and helps client companies of all sizes.
As Development Executives, working in a range of client facing and non-client facing roles throughout the organisation, our graduates support Enterprise Ireland’s work with client companies through all stages of business development, from start-up, to established small and medium-sized enterprises and Irish multinational companies with the ambition to achieve growth and scale.
These graduates play a key role in helping Enterprise Ireland to deliver on the vision for Irish business to become a powerhouse of economic growth and job creation.
Enterprise Ireland National Graduate Programme 2024-2026 – Role Requirements
- We look for strong academic performance, a minimum of a (level NFQI Level 8) 2.2 degree.
- We accept many different degree disciplines. Business or entrepreneurship knowledge, skills or experience is a distinct advantage.
- You must have completed your degree between 2022 – 2024.
- You must be available to start the role in late August/early September 2024.
- Eligibility to work under an Irish contract of employment for the two-year duration of the programme is essential.
- Native or fluent English is required.
- At least advanced level proficiency in a relevant language is required for some locations and is an advantage.
- Relevant work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of Irish indigenous industry/companies is a distinct advantage.
- The legal right to live and work in Ireland for the full duration of the programme, is essential.
- These challenging roles require confident individuals who are professional, motivated, client focused and highly motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to deliver projects and results.
- Excellent communication, networking and relationship building skills, coupled with a teamwork and flexible approach are essential.
The National Graduate Programme 2023-2025 opens for applications on 27th September, 2023 until 31st October, 2023.
Graduates joining Enterprise Ireland on the Programmes will begin in late August/early September 2024.