Environmental Institute of Kenya (EIK) (EIK/IP/08/2023) Internship Programme 2023
Environmental Institute of Kenya (EIK) is a membership organization that promotes professionalism and best practices in environmental management. The institute conduct regular trainings and capacity building for its members. This requires continuous partnership with environmental players and resource mobilization to support its activities. This internship offers an exciting, vibrant learning environment and opportunities for professional growth.
1) Assist in events planning of the institute
2) Support training and outreach programs
3) Prepare proposals, concept notes, background documents, presentation documents and any other materials related to project development
4) Assist in execution of the institute’ communication strategy
5) Assist in partnership building and management.
6) Any other duty that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer and the Council.
Competence – Environmental Institute of Kenya (EIK) (EIK/IP/08/2023) Internship Programme 2023
A graduate with a Bachelor degree in an environmental related field including environmental studies, natural resource management and project management among others. With a demonstrable interest in Environmental management programs.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be Tech savvy with an understanding of resource mobilization and corporate social media skills.
Being an EIK member of good standing is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their applications including CV, application letter and testimonials to email@example.com and/or address below by 11th August, 2023 at 5pm. Applicants should quote EIK/1P/08/2023 when submitting applications.