The e-payslip is also known as the Electronic Payslip. It is a soft copy system established by Ghana’s Controller and Accountant General’s Department enables all Ghanaian employees to retrieve their pay stubs anywhere and whenever they choose.
This sophisticated epayslip login technology is intended to provide workers with easy access to their pay stubs. You can access your payslip from any computer or mobile device that has an internet connection.
Registration Requirements for CAGD Payslip
The requirements for registering for an account on the GOG CAGD E-payslip portals are listed below. Before you begin the registration process, ensure that you have all of these items.
- Employee Number/Staff ID
- E-mail Address
- Registration Code
- Active Mobile Number
How to Sign Up for GOG CAGD E-Payslips
The e-payslip site has been established so that employees may conveniently retrieve their pay stubs. If you are a government employee who receives your pay through the Controller and Accountants’ General Department, you can register for the electronic payslip by following the procedures below.
Step 1: Register for an Account
To gain access to the GOGPAYSLIP portal, you must first create an account. This is a one-time process in which you will be asked to give some personal and employment information.
You will be able to log in to the portal using your username and password once you have registered.
- Visit https://www.gogpayslip.com/
- For new users, please register by clicking REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP.
- A first-time registration code is required from your Head of Department to register.
- As a new user, you must register to log in and perform any task.
- For your registration to be complete, you are required to fill in the following details
- Enter your employee number
- Confirm your employee number
- Create your password
- Confirm your password
- Registration code
- Enter phone number ( e.g. 054 777 7777)
- Confirm phone number
- Enter the code given and shown
- After filling in all the necessary details, click on the Register Button to register completely.
- You will be sent to the Controller and Accountants General’s Departments’ E-payslip page
- Enter your login details to log in
Step 2: Log In to the Portal
Log in to the GOGPAYSLIP portal with your username and password after registering for an account. Keep your login details safe and don’t share them with anyone.
Step 3: View Your ePayslip
You will be able to view your ePayslip once you have logged into the portal. The ePayslip includes critical payroll information such as your salary, deductions, and taxes.
By selecting the appropriate option, you can check your payslip for the current month or any past months.
Step 4: Print Your ePayslip
You can easily print a paper copy of your ePayslip from the GOGPAYSLIP portal if you require one. To print a high-quality copy of your ePayslip, simply select “Print” and follow the on-screen instructions.
The GOGPAYSLIP site has a number of extra tools that make managing your payroll information simple and convenient. You can access your personal information, tax information, and other vital information at any time.