This article contains a Facebook login or sign-up guide. Find out how to register for a Facebook account and sign in using a computer or mobile device. Use Facebook, the most widely used social network, to communicate with people and your surroundings.
If you already have a Facebook account, you can follow the simple steps below to log into Facebook by accessing the Facebook website.
Step 2. When you get to the Facebook login page, you can enter your email address or phone number, and enter your password.
Step 3. Click the Log In button to log into Facebook.
Facebook Sign-up – Create Facebook Account
If you don’t have a Facebook account yet, you can follow the steps below to create a Facebook account.
Step 1. Still, go to https://www.facebook.com/ and click the Create new account button to open the Facebook sign-up window. Alternatively, you can enter https://www.facebook.com/signup in your browser to directly access the Facebook create account page.
Step 2. Enter your first name, last name, mobile number or email. Create a password for your account. Choose your birthday and gender.
Step 3. When everything is set, you can click the Sign Up button to create a new Facebook account.
Facebook Login or Sign-up on Mobile Device
On Android or iOS devices, you can either use the Facebook app or the Facebook website to log in to Facebook. If you want to use the app, you need to download and install Facebook app onto your device first.
Step 1. Open the Facebook app or go to the Facebook website in your browser on your mobile device.
Step 2. Enter the email address or phone number that you use for your Facebook account. Enter the password.
Step 3. Tap Log In to sign into Facebook on your mobile device.
Tip: To create a new Facebook account, you can click Create New Account.
How to Log Out of Facebook
Click your profile picture in the top-right corner of Facebook to log out. To log out of Facebook, select Log Out.
Fix Can’t Log Into Facebook
If you can’t log into your Facebook account, you may try the tips below to fix can’t log into Facebook.
Tip 1. Clear your browser cookies and cache and try to log into Facebook again.
Tip 2. Change another browser to sign into Facebook.
Tip 3. Reset Facebook Password
- If you forgot your Facebook password, you can click the Forgot password link on https://www.facebook.com/. Alternatively, you can also directly go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify in your browser to open the Facebook account recovery page.
- Enter the email or mobile number that is associated with your Facebook account. Click Search to search for your account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to recover your Facebook account.
Tip 4. Recover Your Facebook Account via a Friend’s Account
- Log into your friend’s Facebook account on a computer.
- Go to the profile of the account that you want to recover.
- Click the three-dot icon below the cover photo.
- Click Find support or report profile and choose Something Else.
- Click Recover this account and follow the instructions to recover the Facebook account.
Tip 5. Check if your Facebook account is disabled. If you see a message saying that your account is disabled when you try to log in, then your account is disabled.
Tip 6. Find more solutions to fix the Facebook login issues from Facebook Help Center.
Tip 7. Contact Facebook Support for help.