Deadline: 07 July 2023
Fairways Primary School Vacancies 2023
Fairways Primary School, situated along Corlett Drive, in the leafy suburb of Fairways, near the Wanderers Cricket Stadium is currently looking for a qualified professional to join their team in a SGB post.
Fairways Primary School is known for its holistic, child-centred approach to education and its excellent facilities. They wish to employ self-motivated professionals who are hardworking, dedicated and able to show initiative.
FOUNDATION PHASE GRADE 3 TEACHER:
Must have a sound knowledge of classroom teaching in the Intermediate Phase, at least 2 years of experience, be proficient in English, our language of teaching and learning and sound computer skills. The individual will also need to be involved in the Extra and Co-curricular activities of the school.
Suitably qualified applicants must hand deliver their applications to the school by no later than the 07 July 2023
- Comprehensive CV (preferably with at least three references)
- Certified copies of SACE certificate/registration
- Police clearance certificate
- Degree in Education (Specialising in Foundation Phase)
- Certified copies of all qualifications
Fairways Primary School reserves the right not to make an appointment. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from the school within 28 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) Disclaimer.
Fairways Primary School is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of personal information and all reasonable measures will be taken to protect the personal information of applicants. Your information will be used for the sole purpose of recruitment for the listed positions only as well as for statutory purposes as applicable. By applying for this position and submitting your personal details and curriculum vitae to Fairways Primary School, you acknowledge this disclaimer.
Closing date: 07th July 2022
1. Comprehensive CV (Preferably with 3 contactable references)
2. Certified copies of SACE certificate / registration
3. Police clearance certificate
4. Certified copies of all qualifications
5. Experience in classroom teaching in the Foundation Phase
6. Be proficient in English, our language of teaching and learning
7. The individual will also need to be involved in the Extra and Co-curricular activities of the school.