Deadline: 15 August 2023.
First Rand Namibia Bursaries Program 2024 Deadline: 15 August 2023.
First Rand Namibia is currently inviting applications for the 2024 Bursaries program in the fields of Chartered Accountancy and Industrial Psychology.
These are the areas of study:
- Chartered Accountancy
- Industrial Psychology
- Namibian Citizenship
- Current Grade 12 learners with average C symbol or better in latest August results
- 65% and above academic average/GPA above 4
- Applicants should clearly indicate their field of study when applying
- If currently in Grade 12, a preliminary admission letter from recognised tertiary institution
- If already registered at a recognised tertiary education institution, please provide latest academic report.
Scope of Bursary
- Annual registration and tuition fees for the full duration of your course
- Payment of all prescribed textbooks
- Student residence accommodation and meals
- Monthly allowance
Interested candidates must submit a one-page motivation letter and CV together with the following certified documents:
- Copies of education certificates
- Grade 12 August results or latest academic report from tertiary institution
- ID documentation or passport
Kindly submit your application using the link provided below.
To apply, .linkedin.com/jobs/view/3674