Glencore – Practical Internship: MQA Graduate Program 2023
Glencore is one of the world’s largest globally diversified natural resource companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities Our operations comprise of around 150 mining, metallurgical and oil production assets. Our purpose is to responsibly source the commodities that advance everyday life. Employing 135,000 people globally, people are at the heart of our business, and we aim to attract employees who strive to be leaders in their field.
Practical Internship: MQA Graduate Program
Western Chrome Mines
Rustenburg, North-West, South Africa
Ref. No. TSS/HRD-10/2023
- The incumbent will enter into a student internship program with MQA and will obtain working experience in their qualification discipline field at Glencore Western Chrome Mines.
- This opportunity would make the incumbent more attractive to potential employers after completing of the internship program. The candidate will undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company. Compliance with the company’s HSEC system is essential. Ensuring implementation of management decisions, legal requirements, and the company standards / policies.
1. Completed diploma/degree/N6 in the following disciplines:
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills
3. Computer literate (Microsoft computer packages)
4. General knowledge
5. Performance/Achievement Driven. Accurate and timeous completion of assignments (result driven)
6. Medically fit
7. The incumbent must have membership to a medical aid
How to Apply – Glencore – Practical Internship: MQA Graduate Program 2023
Apply now at TSS.HR@glencore.co.za
Applications Close: 07 November 2023
Glencore PTY (Ltd) is an equal opportunity company and committed to transformation.
The Company reserves the right not to make the appointment. By applying for the position, you consent to Glencore collecting, storing, using, destroying and processing in any other manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement, and/or all matte’s relating thereto, including the disclosure to third parties of such personal information for purposes of confirming such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Compary within a period of 21 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful. The CV’s of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.