gmail to login
This gmail to login article teaches you how to sign up for a Gmail account, sign in or log in to Gmail, how to sign out of Gmail, etc. on computer, Android, iPhone/iPad.
If you want to contact and communicate with others via email, you need to use a free email service. Gmail is the most popular free email client used by over 1 billion people. You can easily sign up for a free Gmail account to use it to create, send and receive emails. Check the Gmail login/sign-in and sign-up guide below.
Gmail Login/Sign In | How to Sign into Gmail
- If you already have a Gmail account or Google account, you can go to Gmail.com (https://mail.google.com/) or https://accounts.google.com/ in your Google Chrome browser.
- Enter your Gmail/Google account email or phone number and password to easily sign in to Gmail. Then you can use Gmail to create, send, and receive emails.
Tip: If the information of another Gmail account is filled in, you can click Use another account to continue. To remove an existing account, you can click Remove an account.
Gmail Sign Up | How to Create a Gmail Account
If you don’t have a Gmail account yet, you can easily create one by following the steps below.
- Go to the Google account sign-in page (https://accounts.google.com/) in your Chrome browser.
- Click the Create account link and choose whom you want to create the Gmail account. Here we choose the For myself option.
- Next, you can enter the name, username, and password for the account and click Next to sign up for a new Gmail account.
- To create a Google Account, you don’t have to use the Gmail address. You can use a non-Gmail address to create a Google Account. You can click the Use my current email address instead link and enter your current email address to continue to create a Google account. With this Google account, you can also use various Google products including Google Gmail.
Tip: If you have problems with signing up for a Gmail account, you may find more troubleshooting tips from Gmail Help Center – Create a Gmail Account.
How to Sign into Gmail on Android, iPhone, iPad
If you download the Gmail app on your Android, iPhone, or iPad, you can learn how to log into Gmail below. On your Android and iOS devices, you can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Tap your profile picture at the top-right corner and tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add and follow the instructions to add your email account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet. Then you can open your email inbox to check your emails.
How to Sign Out of Gmail on Computer or Mobile
To sign out of your Gmail account, you can click your profile icon on the top-right corner and click the Sign out icon to log out of the current Gmail account on your computer.
To sign out of the Gmail app on Android, iPhone, or iPad, the only way is to remove the entire Gmail/Google account from your phone or tablet.
- Open the Gmail app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap your profile picture on the top-right.
- Tap Manage accounts on this device. Choose the target Gmail account and tap Remove account at the bottom to remove the account from your phone or tablet. Alternatively, you can uninstall the Gmail app to remove the Gmail/Google account.