Deadline: October 19, 2023.
Government of Nepal Nurses Recruitment 2023 in HHFT hospitals in the UK
Call for Application for the Government of Nepal Nurses Recruitment 2023 in the Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) hospitals in the UK (In accordance with the Bilateral Labour Agreement between the Government of Nepal and the Government of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland)
Advertisement Number: 2080/81/001
This is to notify all the interested nurses who are willing to work as nurses in the Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (HHFT) hospitals in the UK under the following terms of employment and fulfill the eligibility criteria listed below to register and submit their application online on the Department’s web portal ferms.dofe.gov.np by October 19, 2023.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
1. Be a Nepali citizen holding a valid Nepali passport. There is no age or gender restriction.
2. Have completed either of the following academic qualifications: Staff Nurse, bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSc or BN), or master’s degree in nursing from a recognised institution of the Government of Nepal or abroad.
3. Hold a valid professional license from the Nepal Nursing Council.
4. 2 years of recent professional experience in a registered hospital of Nepal at the time of application.
5. Either of one following English language proficiency:
- For IELTS candidates require at least a score of 7 in the reading, listening, and speaking sections, and a score of 6.5 in the writing section.
- For OET, candidates require at least Grade B in reading, writing, and listening sections, and Grade C+ in the writing section.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
1. Experience in a variety of clinical settings.
2. Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) during the past 24 months.
3. Experience of a range of other clinical competencies (for example, venepuncture, male catheterisation, current tissue viability, IV administration, blood transfusion).
While completing the application, interested applicants are encouraged to provide as much information as possible in their application about their experience with these desirable requirements. While responding to these desirable requirements, include the types of patients you have looked after, clinical areas you have worked in, nurse to patient ratio, responsibilities, etc. This is your chance to tell us about your experience as a nurse and increase your odds to be shortlisted for further consideration.
Conditions for Applicants:
1. Should not possess a criminal record.
2. Should not have resided or worked illegally in the UK.
3. Does not have a physical and/or medical condition that prevents the applicant from working as a nurse in a hospital setting, after reasonable adjustments have been made.
1. Applicant should register, fill, and submit the online form on the web portal ferms.dofe.gov.np of the department.
2. After verification of applications submitted on the FERMS, applicants shall be notified about selection/rejection for the next stage through email and SMS.
3. After successful verification of documents by DOFE, they will be called for interviews.
4. After the interviews, list of final selected candidates for recruitment shall be published. They will also be personally notified through email, SMS, and other media.
For more details on the recruitment process, visit ferms.dofe.gov.np