Graduate Learner Programme 2023 at Land Bank South Africa – LAN230615-1
The purpose of the Learnership Programme is to provide young unemployed graduates with structured learning and workplace experience. The duration of the programme is for 24 months; and provides work exposure to graduates and afford them the opportunity to learn and develop their careers in their specialised field of study. The programme affords graduates exposure for on-the-job exposure and attending training opportunities. The programme includes mentorship where the learner will develop skills and knowledge and gain practical work experience in their field of study.
The Land Bank and Land Bank Insurance have opportunity for young unemployed graduates (between the ages of 18 – 35 years) who are looking to grow in their field of study, to join their team. Graduates must be in possession of tertiary qualifications that are critical (as listed below) for Land Bank and Land Bank Insurance. Graduates should have no prior work experience after completion of studies and must be a South African citizen.
Land Bank is currently have 20 vacancies in the areas of specialisation as indicated below for young unemployed graduates. They are looking for young women and men who have passion to contribute in the agricultural sector.
Vibrant, passionate, enthusiastic, energetic, can-do-attitude will stand the graduate in good stead in this dynamic environment.
Key Responsibilities include amongst others:
- The completion of all allocated duties in a professional manner as determined by the mentor.
- Ensure personal development of skills in the qualification specialist area.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible mentor.
- Compilation or undertaking research or the compilation of report writing, reports, memorandums, presentations, etc.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
Applicants should have a minimum of a 3 (three) year Tertiary Qualification in one of the following areas of specialisation:
- Actuarial Sciences/Mathematical Statistics/Data Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Business Management
- Credit Risk
- Finance (Financial Management/Cost & Management Accounting/Audit)
- Insurance Related
- Information Technology
- Law (LLB)
- Marketing & Sales
- Risk Management
- Attention to Detail
- Communication (written, verbal)
- Deadline driven
- MS Excel
- MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Problem Solving
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required