Deadline: 20th August 2023.
Graduate Trainee Programme at Firstrand South Africa
Application are now open for the Graduate Trainee Programme at Firstrand. Firstrand invites ambitious, curious, and driven final-year students to apply for the Graduate Trainee Program in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. This opportunity is part of our Center of Excellence Graduate Programme and will run until 20th August 2023. They firmly believe that the trainees are the future leaders of our organization, and they are deeply committed to helping them reach their full potential.
This Graduate Trainee program is specifically designed for students who are currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Actuarial Science
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Systems
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees, and we encourage students from other related fields to apply as well.
As part of the application process, you will need to provide information pertaining to your Qualification(s) and Institution. Additionally, an academic transcript has to be uploaded during the application process.
As a Graduate Trainee, you will be expected to:
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
- Efficiently execute your role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information.
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute to new innovations against objectives.
- Engage in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize the skills required for the role and explore relevant career opportunities.
- Manage your graduate development plan by completing training assignments.
- Increase your competencies and skills by attending relevant training.
- Display the values required in the business and be a true embodiment of our brand.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to apply directly apply on the website. Remember to complete all information pertaining to your qualification(s) and institution, and upload your academic transcript.