Here is August sassa social relief grant 2023 Payment dates for r350
Here is August sassa social relief grant 2023 Payment dates for r350. The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is responsible for administering social grants to eligible individuals in South Africa.
sassa social relief grant is a temporary provision of assistance intended for persons in such dire material need that they are unable to meet their or their families’ most basic needs.
Beneficiaries can foresee their SRD award becoming available for withdrawal or usage through the designated payment channels on the dates listed below:
- Grant for Disabled People: August 3, 2023
- Grant for Children: August 4, 2023
- Grant for Senior Citizens: August 2, 2023
Social Relief of Distress is paid to South African citizens or permanent residents, who have insufficient means and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The applicant is awaiting payment of an approved social grant.
- The applicant has been found medically unfit to undertake remunerative work for a period of less than 6 months.
- The bread winner is deceased and application is made within three months of the date of death.
- No maintenance is received from parent, child or spouse obliged in law to pay maintenance, and proof is furnished that efforts made to obtain maintenance have been unsuccessful.
- The bread winner of that person`s family has been admitted to an institution funded by the state (prison, psychiatric hospital, state home for older persons, treatment centre for substance abuse or child and youth care centre).
- The applicant has been affected by a disaster as defines in the Disaster Management Act or the Fund Raising Act, 1978.
- The person is not receiving assistance from any other organization or.
- Refusal of the application for social relief of distress will cause undue hardships.
For more information, use the channels below:
Toll free: 0800 60 10 11