here is how to register for my nsfas account
This is how you register for a my nsfas account:
- Visit www.nsfas.org.za
- Click on the myNSFAS tab at the top right of your screen
- Fill in your personal details as they appear on your Identity document
- Fill in your valid contact details (NSFAS will use this to communicate important updates regarding your application)
- Accept terms and conditions by ticking on the box provided. This action is compulsory and will allow NSFAS to validate the information provided.
- Create a password to protect your account, confirm password then click on ‘CREATE’.
- A message confirming your account creation will pop on the screen
Remember to always keep your personal details and passwords private to avoid identity theft or scammers accessing your profile.
All individuals who want to either apply for NSFAS funding, update their personal details or track their existing application will need to create a myNSFAS account.