how to apply for sassa r350 grant application via whatsapp
In this article you will learn how to apply for sassa r350 grant application via whatsapp. The Social Relief of Distress Grant (SRD Grant) is meant for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and have no financial support from any other source.
APPLICATION VIA WHATSAPP
- Send WhatsApp message to 082 046 8553
- Applicant will provide personal details as prompted by the chat
- Applicant will receive a Reference number, an OTP number and website link to click on
- Applicant must click on the link; insert the OTP number and click verify
- Applicant provide surname and ID number
- Applicant confirm details as per details provided on the chat
- Continue to Step 2: AGREE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important to note
Please note that all information will be provided electronically and there is no need to upload any documentation. Please ensure that you provide SASSA with a Mobile Number (cell phone number) where we can reach you to provide you with feedback on the status of your application. You can also obtain the status of your application on this website.
Should your application be declined, you will have the right to appeal the SASSA decision by lodging an appeal with the Department of Social Development for each month your application was declined. The process to lodge an appeal will be provided with the notification that your application has been declined. Failure to request appeal for each month that the application is declined will result in the original decision sustained.