https erecruitment kra go ke login portal for KRA recruitment
All applicant of Kenyan Revenue Authority (KRA) is required to create https erecruitment kra go ke login portal account with their genuine details which will be used to check the progress of their KRA recruitment application.
How to create KRA Recruitment Account
- Visit the KRA Recruitment portal
- Click on the Register button to start the application process
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address
- Click on the confirmation link to complete your registration process
- You will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
https e recruitment kra go ke login portal for KRA recruitment
- Access the KRA portal login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the Login button
- Wait for the system to authenticate and redirect to the application page
Create https erecruitment kra go ke login Profile
Create your KRA recruitment profile with the following guidelines;
- Browse to the Candidate Profile on the Applicant Cockpit tab
- Click on My Profile to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- Click on Overview and Release to complete your profile registration
- Click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
e recruitment kra go ke Application process
Follow these guidelines to submit your application for the Kenya Revenue Recruitment Process;
- Click on the Employment Opportunities tab on the Applicant Cockpit page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click the Apply button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the Send Application Now button after reviewing and accepting the Data Privacy Statement