https osp nckenya com – how to register for NCK online services portal
This post contains information on how to register on https osp nckenya com. The Nursing Council of Kenya is the accreditation authority responsible for accrediting programmes of study for the nursing and midwifery professions. To date, the Council has approved 121 nursing/midwifery training institutions to train students at degree, basic and post basic diploma level for various branches of nursing & midwifery practice.
how to register on https osp nckenya com
- Go to http://osp.nckenya.com
- Click on ‘Not Registered?’
- Select category as ‘Practitioner’
- Enter your NCK Registration Number (Not License Number)
- Enter your ID Number
- Enter your Email address
- Then click on ‘Register for Online Services’ to receive an email with the activation link.
- Log into the email you provided during registration.
- Find the email from Nursing Council of Kenya and click on the link provided to continue with the registration.
3. Edit Profile
From the activation link in your email, you will be redirected back to the Online Services Portal to complete creating your profile:
- Upload passport photo
- Create a username and password
- Enter your contact details
- Update your profile details by pressing ‘Ok’
Click ‘Login to View Courses’ link to undertake Online CPD.
- On successful registration, the system dashboard will provide you with the functions available, where you can edit your profile, make a retention application and undertake online CPD courses.
- Click ‘Renewal’ link to renew your license (Retention)