Internship Opportunities 2023-2024 at UJ Arts & Culture
Applications are now open for the Internship Opportunities 2023-2024 at UJ Arts & Culture. UJ Arts & Culture invites applications for internships funded by Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA).
UJ Arts & Culture a division of the Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture (FADA) will host fourteen interns who will receive mentorship, and participate in development programmes related to copywriting, multimedia, sales/marketing, hospitality, art gallery administration, performing arts administration and sound technology.
Internships will commence from the 1st of November 2023 and run for a period of for 12-months; based at the UJ Arts Centre on the University’s Kingsway Campus in Auckland Park.
As an intern at UJ Arts & Culture, you will be immersed in a vibrant, creative community and receive mentorship from experienced professionals. You will gain crucial insights into the functioning of the arts and culture sector and acquire practical skills that will boost your future career. This is an excellent opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and showcase your talents.
- We invite applications from South African citizens who are passionate about arts and culture and hold the highest qualifications relevant to the aforementioned fields.
- Kindly note that candidates who have participated in a South African Government programme in the past year should provide the title of the programme.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to follow these steps:
- Visit the application form.
- Provide your full name, email address, and phone number.
- State your residential address, specifying where you will reside during the internship program.
- Confirm your South African citizenship.
- Specify your highest qualification and title.
- If you have participated in a South African Government programme in the past year, provide the program title.
- Select the type of internship you wish to apply for.
- Upload a cover letter outlining your suitability for this internship.
- Upload your CV and qualification documents.