Internship Opportunities 2023 at SAMPRA Development Fund
The Internship Opportunities 2023 at SAMPRA Development Fund is for two graduates who want to develop skills and experience in the music industry. Applicants must be fluent in Afrikaans, have an outstanding multi-tasking ability, excellent verbal and written communication, digital savvy skills and pay attention to detail.
The successful applicants will be placed at Sony Music South Africa’s Dunkeld offices in Gauteng. The applicants will get exposure in marketing and must therefore have completed a qualification in Marketing, PR or Communication or a relevant field of study with an accredited institution. The core exposure areas are the following:
- Music video uploading, plugging & monitoring,
- Assist with radio calls & monitoring tracks,
- Liaising with media around PR opportunities,
- Assisting with filtering assets from international and servicing assets to media,
- Sending out press releases to media,
- Following up with media around reviews and single releases,
- Assisting with briefing in CPC’s,
- Assist with digitisation,
- Research on latest trends and digital content,
- SEO – optimisation of videos,
- Prepare reports and presentations,
- Contributing to the creation of social media and content grids,
- Contributing to catalogue marketing division, and
- Assist Label Mangers with Marketing Campaign.
All interns will be required to attend company events (some might include Saturdays or evenings).
Should you possess all the above qualities and meet most of the requirements, please email a concise CV and certified copies of your qualifications and or transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business, 03 November 2023.
The internship will be for a period of 12 months at Sony Music South Africa. The placed interns will receive a stipend of R6 500.00 per month. Should you not hear from us six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful as communication will only be entered into with shortlisted applicants.