Internship Program 2023 at SAP Digital Skills Center
SAP Digital Skills Center company’s culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you will do
This entry-level position will support the recruitment activities for the SAP Digital Skills Center. As individual contributor, the Recruitment Intern will support the Recruitment Leads and take over well-defined activities to help program manage the recruitment campaigns and events
The role will be limited for a duration of 12 months; with an option to extend thereafter.
As Recruitment Intern for the SAP Digital Skills Center, major responsibilities will include:
- Supporting daily recruiting operations independently
- Ownership of operational process in recruiting, including but not limited to:
- Build Candidate Roster
- Review incoming applications and pre-qualify according to given selection criteria
- Support bulk phone interviews with applicants following a clear recruitment process and interview questionnaire – ensure quality and quantity according to given expectations – when required.
- Administer assessment tests (e.g. cognitive, PI) for pre-qualified candidates
- Ensure all eligible candidates are invited, track responses and be point of contact for all candidates
- Ensure all selected candidates receive engagement letter / documentation required on time ahead of training program start
- Provide the support required from the candidates and other team members at the start of each program
- Promote the job posting advertisement through social media
- Support in creating and initiating recruitment adverts on job portals, university campuses etc.
In That Capacity
- Executes standard and non-standard (less complex) tasks alone
- Acquires deeper knowledge about processes, executes professionally and uses his/her initiative in situations
- Ensures successful execution of the internal processes
- Experience in conducting both telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Takes over additional tasks (e.g. smaller projects, project management)
- Seeks proactive feedback/works proactively to identify opportunities for improvement
- Very good organizational skills and an ability to keep track of tasks, responsibilities and deadlines
What you bring
- Bachelor degree in Business and/or related study with emphasis on HR.
- Proficiency in MS Office and common recruiting software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented; must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Able to build strong relationships, is results driven and self-motivated
Meet the team
Founded in November 2012, the SAP Digital Skills Center (Formerly TDI) strives to support in the creation of sustainable work possibilities by boosting the business system knowledge and entrepreneurial mindset of students, young graduates, and the experienced workforce in the region. By offering a host of programs tailored to bring SAP business skills to those who have a cultural and social understanding of a local region, the SAP DSC’s initiatives help talented minds not only to find jobs but also to establish their own companies by nurturing their entrepreneurial mindset. Furthermore, SAP DSC serves as Think Tank for knowledge exchange, co-creation and co-innovation. Operating in a fast-paced “start-up” environment, The SAP DSC requires employees with hands-on and multi-tasking mentality.
As one of the DSC’s successful programs, SAP’s Dual Study Program combines and alternates theory (Academia & SAP) and practice (SAP Workplace Experience) into a 1-2 year program run by universities in cooperation with SAP. Over the course of the program, students will gain a combination of SAP solution skills and certifications, paired with soft skill trainings and practical experience through internships.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 375609 | Work Area: Administration | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.