Internship Programme 2023 at Hapag Lloyd
Internship Programme 2023 at Hapag Lloyd is now open for qualified to apply before deadline. Hapag-Lloyd, one of the world’s leading liner shipping companies, is offering an exciting full-time internship opportunity in Durban, South Africa.
Hapag-Lloyd is a globally recognized company that moves goods around the globe using over 250 container ships, connecting more than 600 ports across all continents. Their team of more than 13,000 employees, both on board and ashore, work in one of our 350 offices worldwide. They handle around 12 million containers annually. Guided by their corporate values “We care. We move. We deliver,” they aim for the best possible quality in our services. In the long run, they are committed to climate and environmental protection, human rights, and many other social issues.
During this internship, you will be expected to perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Driving performance within the sales organization and delivering on KPIs.
- Tracking vessel performance as well as the sales team’s performance against targets.
- Using data analytics to identify gaps in performance.
- Optimizing Cargo Mix.
- Conducting market share studies.
- Developing Macros and dashboards to track performance.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Experience with data analytics and excel automation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work well with others and follow guidelines.
- A positive attitude.
- Receptiveness and the ability to grasp new ideas, with a self-motivated drive for personal development.