Deadline: 30 June 2023
Internship Programme Applications 2023 at UNISA
Applicants are advised to log in with mylife e-mail address to access the application.
Call for applications: Internship Programme Applications 2023 at UNISA are hereby invited from the following categories:
• Unemployed South African Citizens, with no formal work experience and who have completed a UNISA qualification. (3 years National Diploma or Degree) which is equivalent to NQF level 6 and above.
• Interns who were previously appointed at UNISA or any other institution may not apply.
• Applicants are expected to complete the form on the Portal (Link indicated below),
• Applicants are advised to log in with mylife e-mail address to access the link https://forms.office.com/r/bgG0ALy1CU
• Both the position reference and your UNISA student number must be accurately indicated on the Portal
• Applications for multiple positions must be submitted individually
• Age requirement: Not older than 35 years old
• Applicants must be only UNISA Graduates
• Computer literacy in respect of office automation packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and internet
• Good interpersonal relations; communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Ability to take initiative, work in a team under constant supervision.
• The ability to prioritize, pay attention to detail and go the extra mile.
• Sense of commitment, responsibility, and punctuality
• Ability to work under pressure, and under strict deadlines.
• Proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Problem solving skills.
• Time Management
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• For Multimedia Center, it would be advantageous for a candidate to have knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Package and Live video Streaming
Duration: 6 Months
Assumption of duty: 1 August 2023
Stipend: R5 000 (per month)
Closing date: 30 June 2023 (All applications should be submitted before 16h00 on.)
Enquiries: Contact person aligned to the position
To apply please fill the online form from this link https://forms.office.com/r/bgG0ALy1CU and attach following documents:
• Curriculum Vitae
• One-page motivational letter – why you should be considered for this internship.
• Certified copies (Not more than 6 months old) of the following:
1. Matric certificate
3. South African Identity Book/Card
All the above-mentioned documents should be uploaded on the link below https://forms.office.com/r/bgG0ALy1CU
If you have not been contacted within two weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful