Jasiri Talent Investor Programme 2023 Cohort #5
Application for the Jasiri Talent Investor Programme 2023 Cohort #5 is now open! Candidates from Ethiopia, Kenya and Rwanda are eligible. Women aspiring entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
- You are determined and dedicated to creating a new and innovative business with potential for rapid growth.
- You are able to identify gaps and recognize opportunities in any sector of interest.
- You have a history of achievement, problem solving and value creation wherever you have focused your attention.
- You are highly informed and knowledgeable in your professional field or area of expertise.
- You are a team player, open to meet and build ventures from scratch with equally ambitious co founders within your cohort.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in the respective country or diaspora.
- You commit to building your venture on a full time basis and actively participate in all phases of the Talent investor for 14 months including the 3 months Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
Women aspiring entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply.