JICA Nigeria-NITDA Clean Tech Startup Programme 2024
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA Nigeria) and the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) through the Office for Nigeria Digital Innovation (ONDI) are organising a 1week networking visit to Japan for eligible and successful clean tech startup.
This is a great opportunity for clean tech startups in Nigeria to expand their network and gain valuable insights from the Japanese market. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your startup to the next level!
During the one-week visit, scheduled to take place in the first quarter of 2024, the selected startups will have the opportunity to participate in networking events and one-on-one meetings with Japanese corporates and investors to enhance the prospects of funding and growth. The selected startups will also have the chance to interact with other African startups who will be visiting Japan.
Therefore, NITDA, through ONDI and JICA are calling for applications for the Japan-focused event from eligible Clean Tech startups that meet the following criteria.
ELIGIBILITY – JICA Nigeria-NITDA Clean Tech Startup Programme 2024
- Related to CLEANTECH (any startup that helps in the green industry – agriculture, mobility, healthcare, waste management, etc. – including reducing climate change-related impacts as part of business activities)
- For profit, post-product, post-revenue, tech-enabled business solution with minimum of 6 months sustained revenue
- With an office and operations based in Nigeria
- The founder, or a co-founder, must be of Nigerian citizenship
- The founder, or a co-founder must attend this program (only one person from one company, who is in healthy mental and physical condition)
- Led by a dedicated FULL-TIME founding team
- Minimum of 1 years of existence
Application deadline: 31st October 2023