kca university students portal
Are you trying to figure out how to get to the kca university students portal login page? You are in the proper location.
A student portal is a term that refers to the login page where students can enter their username and password to receive access to an education organization’s programs as well as other learning-related resources and information.
Upon returning to school, all students—returning or new—must choose their courses, familiarize themselves with the KCA University and the KCAU campus, as well as the locations of the library, bookshop, department offices, common meeting spaces, and other facilities.
The KCA University, KCAU Student portal is very important because it’s not just at the beginning of a school year that the school supports students but all year round. As a KCA University, KCAU student, you need access to financial services, learning management systems to submit assignments and access your grade. You also need to work with other students on projects as well as update their student profile.
The KCA University, KCAU Student site is crucial since the institution assists students all year long, not just at the start of a new academic year. You must have access to financial services and learning management systems as a student at KCA University, KCAU, in order to submit assignments and check your grade. Along with updating their student profile, you also need to collaborate on projects with other students.
The specific purpose of using the student portal involves the following:
- KCA University, KCAU Course Registration;
- KCA University, KCAU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your KCA University, KCAU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your KCA University, KCAU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN – KCAU STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://portal.kcau.ac.ke/
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN – ONLINE REGISTRATION
- STEP 1: Kindly visit the KCA University student portal link as shown below.
- STEP 2: Enter your User ID as your Student Number and your Password as National ID (default or whatever you change it to)
- STEP 3: Upon successful login, you will be directed to your homepage.
- STEP 4: Click the items as shown on your homepage/dashboard to monitor both your academic and fee payment progression at any point in time.
HOW TO RECOVER PASSWORD
Enter your username or email address to reset your password. If your information is located in the database, you will receive an email with instructions on how to regain access.
KCAU Student Portal: https://portal.kcau.ac.ke/
REGISTRAR EMAIL ADDRESS:
- P. O. Box 56808 – 00200
- Nairobi, Kenya
CAMPUSES Main Campus
- Ruaraka off Thika Superhighway, Nairobi
- M: 0710 888 022/ 0715 532 187
- Capital Center, Kitengela
- M: 0731 245 860/ 0736 676 037
- Monrovia Plaza, Monrovia Street Nairobi
- M: 0710 888 022/ 0715 532 187
- Mega Plaza, Kisumu
- M: 0720 169 799
- M: 0722 496 184/ 0726 806 340