Deadline: 4.00PM on July 14th, 2023.
KPDA CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER JOB, JULY 2023
The KPDA CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER JOB is an exceptional opportunity to drive innovation, foster collaboration & champion the growth of the property development sector in Kenya.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO shall manage the secretariat of the Association, support to all the Committees, provide direct membership support to Kenya Property Developers Association (KPDA) members and facilitate the creation of strategic partnerships with industry stakeholders for the benefit of membership as well as manage the financial health of the organization.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Formulate, implement, monitor and evaluate the Association’s strategic plan. This includes revising it accordingly as need arises.
2. Oversee Formulation and implementation of appropriate organization-wide, policies, procedures
3. Support the committees and Board in all financial matters in formulating short and long-term financial strategies in accordance with organizational-level strategies and goals.
4. Ensure mutually beneficial and working relations with the Association’s members and other relevant stakeholders.
5. Provide strategic financial analysis across all functions of the organization and provide advice to support modeling and program-related decisions as the organization continues to rapidly scale.
6. Facilitate the establishment, implementation and monitoring of robust internal financial and human resource management monitoring and control systems
7. Responsible for the company’s financial condition; decide how to invest the company’s assets in consultation with the Board, taking into consideration return, risk and liquidity.
8. In Consultation with the Board, oversee staff management (staff establishment, performance management, staff retentions staff wellness, rewards & Benefits).
9. Ensure risk is under control and adherence to corporate governance & compliance.
10. Employee shall perform such other duties as are customarily performed by one holding such position in same, or similar businesses or enterprises as that engaged in by employer and shall also additionally render such other and unrelated services and duties as may be assigned to her from time to time by employer.
OTHER DUTIES – KPDA CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER JOB, JULY 2023
1. Lead the Secretariat in engaging Government and other agencies in advocacy and policy-making on behalf of Members.
2. Provide direction in new product / service development, process and service level improvement initiatives.
3. Ensure effective risk management & Control of the Association in all aspects.
4. Facilitate the establishment, implementation and monitoring of robust internal financial and human resource management monitoring and control systems.
5. Monitor the Association’s operations, environment and overall performance and put in placesystems and structures that are responsive to changes in the environment.
6. Enhance the image and visibility of the Association while fostering a culture that promotes good Development rings Development corporate governance.
7. Support the Board in all aspects of Board and Association oversight.
8. Ensure Submission of monthly and quarterly reports on Financial & general affairs of the Association to the Board.
9. Facilitate the Organizing of Board meetings and call Members’ Annual General and Special meetings.
10. Represent the Association in an official capacity as well as in civil, social and community-oriented activities that promote goodwill for the private development industry.
11. Benchmark the Association’s standards, policies and procedures against industry standards both locally and internationally and oversee the implementation of best practices across all functions.
1. Proven experience as a CEO or similar executive role for 8 years
2. Experience in planning and budgeting
3. Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance
4. Strong analytical ability
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Outstanding organizational and leadership skills 7. Problem-solving aptitude
8. B.Com/BSc/BA/ in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
9. CPA(K)/ACCA will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your applications to: email@example.com by 4.00PM on July 14th, 2023. Include your full CV and at least three (3) referees.
The title of your email MUST read ‘KPDA CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.’
Applications should be addressed as follows:
The Chairman Kenya Property Developers Association
P. O. Box 76154-00508