Deadline: August 24, 2023
McCall MacBain Scholarships 2024
Applications are now open for the 2024 cohort of McCall MacBain Scholarships. The scholarship programme is available to students who strive to engage in positive change by taking on meaningful leadership roles.
About 130 scholarships and awards valued at over $3.3 million are available to candidates who demonstrate exceptional character, community engagement, leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit, academic strength, and intellectual curiosity. Two-thirds of these scholarships are for Canadian students, and one-third for international students.
Ten (10) fully-funded McCall MacBain Scholarships, twenty-five (25) finalist awards of $20,000 each and fifteen (15) regional awards of $10,000 are available for international candidates.
These scholarships cover the following:
- Tuition and fees for one of 150+ eligible masters programs at McGill University
- A living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms
- A relocation grant and summer funding options
- Mentors, advisors, and coaching
- A leadership development program
To be eligible to apply for our 2024 cohort, you must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- You are a current student on track to earn your first bachelor’s degree by August 2024
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree in the last five years (January 2018 or later)
- You earned your first bachelor’s degree more than five years ago, and are 30 years or younger in 2023
You will also need to meet the minimum degree and language requirements for McGill master’s program admission.
Interested candidates are to visit https://mccallmacbainscholars.org/apply/