Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme 2024 at H&I Construction Diesel
Applications are now open for the Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme 2024 at H&I Construction Diesel. H&I Construction, a Cape Town based civil and building contractor invites all current Grade 12 learners to apply for their Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeship programme.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to assist in the plant division that operates and maintains more than 600 items of heavy machinery and large equipment (plant) used on construction sites in support of the construction teams.
- MUST be in GRADE 12 in 2023
- MUST be a South African Citizen
- MUST have a MINIMUM OF 50% FOR PURE/TECHNICAL MATHEMATICS & PHYSICAL SCIENCE
- MUST be willing to take a ‘GAP YEAR’ in 2024
- MUST be willing to relocate within the borders of South Africa for the duration of 2024
- MUST intend to study towards a Trade Test Certificate – Diesel Mechanic
ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Overall site performance during the Gap Year;
- Commitment to a 4 (four) year Internship Contract;
- Acceptance at a training centre of our choosing;
- Final selections are made by an internal committee.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer Skills in MS Word, Excel
- Good leadership Skills
- Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution
Forward your CV, ID & latest Grade 12 results to the below email address.
Email subject: Diesel Apprentice Recruitment 2024
Applications close: 08 November 2023
Forward applications to: email@example.com
About H&I Engineering (Pty) Ltd
H&I Engineering (Pty) Ltd is a privately owned engineering company that invests in the fields of Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure Development.
We invest in People that engineer quality, cost-effective, innovative and safety-first solutions that create social, economic and environmentally sustainable value for our stakeholders.
For more information: www.hiconstruction.co.za