Deadline: Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:59PM GMT
Michael Taiwo Annual Scholarship Program 2023
The 2023 Scholarship application window is now open. Michael Taiwo Annual scholarship was advertised on October 1 st , 2019, between 100 and 150 applications were expected. Instead, in just a week, over 1,000 applications were received.
Application form will open for submissions on Monday, June 26, 2023 at 5:00AM GMT and will close for submissions on Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:59PM GMT.
- The scholarship award is open to ALL recent graduates from a university, regardless of their course of study. Also, final year students are eligible to apply.
- Ideal candidates have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 in a 5-point system (or equivalent CGPA if not based on a 5-point scale) or, in the case of final year students, have such CGPA as at end of the penultimate year. That said, an application is considered holistically and hence, all eligible candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Mentoring by world-class professionals.
- Depending on individual needs, payment can be for:
One standard exam (e.g. GRE, GMAT, MCAT, or LSAT);
One English proficiency test (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS);
Application fees for up to six schools and;
Additional score reports to schools.
How to Apply
- Application form will open for submissions on Monday, June 26, 2023 at 5:00AM GMT and will close for submissions on Thursday, July 6, 2023 at 11:59PM GMT.
- Instructions on how to fill out this year’s application form can be found here.