Miway Learnership Programme South Africa 2023-24
The Miway Learnership Programme is an entry-level transformation initiative aimed at building a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting its objectives by addressing the present lack of skills within the financial services sector.
A qualification, coupled with the FSCA regulatory exams RE5, will allow learners to apply for professional membership of the Insurance Institute of South Africa (IISA) in the designation category of IISA Member (MIISA).
The learnerhship integrates practical knowledge transfer, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider.
Educational Requirements: Miway Learnership Programme South Africa 2023-24
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum pass mark of 50% for English and a Second Language
- Minimum pass mark of 40% for Mathematics or minimum pass mark of 60% for Mathematics Literacy
- South African citizen
- Applicants must not have more than 1 year work experience Unemployed
- Between the ages of 18 – 35
- Applicants must not be studying with any other institutions while on the Learnership
- Applicants must not have been on a Short -Term Insurance Learnership through INSETA
Please note: Persons with a disability must produce a medical note confirming the nature of the disability.
- Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently
- Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently
- Self-development – Contributing dependently
- Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Applications close on the 27 October 2023.
At MiWay we believe in cultivating a positive and dynamic working environment that gives you freedom and opportunity to succeed.
MiWay is committed to transformation and embracing diversity.
This is what drives us to achieve a multicultural workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, reflective of the demographics of our society.